Choose Your Projector

Wednesday, June 05, 2019

Vivibright LED Full HD Projector F20 UP Android Version

Hi, I am back with a new projector review.I hope that you guys liked my previous review about my first cinema projector.Now let's talk about my next cinema projector that I have recently purchased     from amazon.It is a full hd cinema projector, with 4000 lumens, It is an android version of  Vivibright led full hd projector F20.It is commonly know that android versions of  cinema projectors are slow compared to non android cinema projectors, but it is not a problem with this projector.The projector has 1080p native resolution at such a low cost of ₹ 23,950.00.The clarity is excellent and gives you that real cinema hall  like experience with a 134 inch screen size, now only you can imagine. The inbuilt audios are quite good and less noisy, but I suggest you to  buy separate external home theatre speakers. I hope this review helped you in some ways if want to purchase a cinema projector in the near future .If you have any questions and queries about cinema projectors please write  in the comment box below.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Step into the Future of Cinema with PIXPAQ ACE

PIXPAQ ACE (Japan) Projector: An Unmatched Cinematic Experience Friends if you are searching for a way to bring the excitement of the big...