Choose Your Projector

Friday, May 31, 2019

Planning For A Home Theatre

Hi, I want to share my experience about home theatre projectors with you guys.I just purchased a projector from Gearbest, which is one of the best online market for electronic goods and other things, Ok now let's talk about this projector that I have purchased, the model no of the projector is  Excelvan BL - 59 HD Multimedia Projector. I had no idea about projectors before and due to its low cost I didn't expect much, but when I took It out from the box I got a shock of my life, which was a good one.I say, you can't believe this, the quality of the projector is awesome, It has 3200 lumens  and it really supports 1080p resolution and has a 200 screen size which will give you a theatre like experience with amazing sharp and bright images.I like movies and other entertainment programmes, so It really makes my day.I suggest, if you are interested in movies and want a home theatre in your room then go for it.It is much better to have a 200 screen size at lower cost than to have a 42, 52 inches tv screen, which will cost you more.I hope you liked it and it given you some ideas of a home theatre projector.That's all for today, wait for my next post about some new home cinema projectors.

    This is Projector King, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Step into the Future of Cinema with PIXPAQ ACE

PIXPAQ ACE (Japan) Projector: An Unmatched Cinematic Experience Friends if you are searching for a way to bring the excitement of the big...